As ALM Medical Tekstil Dış.Tic.Ltd.Şti ("ALM MEDİCAL"), we are working to protect the privacy of the people who use our site in order to ensure that our users benefit from our services safely and completely. As in most websites, https://www.almmedical.com.tr (“SITE”) and the mobile application, Cookies are used to display personal content and advertisements to the visitors, to perform analytical activities within the SITE and to follow visitor usage habits.
What is the legal basis for ALM MEDİCAL to collect personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. First of all, the principles of protecting personal data have been determined with KVKK. In addition, Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions have been stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No.5237. On the other hand, data must be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
What methods does ALM MEDİCAL use in collecting personal data?
SITE cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files, and / or information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. SITE to provide you with special promotions, promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application for you and / or to determine your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information on the SITE and / or your usage history on the SITE.
The SITE may match the information collected from you on the SITE at different times or with different methods such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties. SITE uses session cookies and persistent cookies in its mobile application. Session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application or your access may be limited.
How Are Website Cookies Used?
SITE cookies; It uses it to remember your preferences and to personalize your website / mobile application usage. This usage includes cookies that record your password and keep your website / mobile application session open continuously, thus saving you from the trouble of entering a password more than once on each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your next visit to the website / mobile application.
Including monitoring how you use the website / mobile application, such as where you connect to the SITE website, what content you view on the website / mobile application, and the duration of your visit; uses it to determine how you use the website / mobile application.
The cookies on the SITE website are used for advertising / promotional purposes to present content and advertisements that are more relevant to your interests and to you. In this way, when you use the website, mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and does not offer content or opportunities that you previously stated that you did not want.
How does the website use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
SITE website cookies also; search engines, webYou can use the website, mobile application and / or to activate "advertising technology" in order to present you the advertisements that you think may be of interest when you visit the websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website / mobile application and to the websites / mobile applications where the website advertises in order to offer you special advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu".
For what purposes does ALM MEDİCAL use personal data?
ALM MEDİCAL will be able to record, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
* Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website / mobile applications,
* to record the address and other necessary information for communication,
* To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection,
* To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
* To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
* Providing information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
* To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in, "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey the campaigns,
* To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop from the website and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
* To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
* To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
* To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
How does ALM MEDİCAL protect your personal data?
Personal data shared with ALM MEDİCAL is under the supervision and control of ALM MEDİCAL. ALM MEDİCAL has undertaken the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical and administrative measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force.
Does ALM MEDİCAL share your personal data?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers' consent and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data are transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we promise and to control the quality of the services provided.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties.
How can I be sure that the data is kept up to date and accurate?
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, ALM MEDİCAL has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for ALM MEDİCAL to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers must share accurate and up-to-date data with ALM MEDİCAL.